If your Pugpig Publish app is running on 1.15.0 or later you now have the ability to send rich media notifications. This allows you to send rich media content such as images and gifs alongside your regular text push notifications as seen below.
Sending rich media push notifications is very simple. You would prepare your notification as normal:
1. Select your 'Audience' - who you want the notification to go to.
2. In 'Content' determine whether this will be a normal push an in-app message (or both).
Note: Currently rich media push is only supported for regular push notifications.
3. By 'OPTIONAL FEATURES' enable 'Media' and paste in the URL of the image/media content you want to use.
Note: Because this works off a URL it means that the media you use will need to be already hosted somewhere else. If we host your CMS you should be able to upload this to the media gallery and from there you can extract the URL to paste here.
4. Specify the 'Delivery' of the push whether it should be immediate or scheduled.
5. 'Review & Send' your push!
Note: Urban Airship may change their website and dashboard interface from time to time. This was correct at time of print. If you have issues please contact Urban Airship support.