A.1 - Customer Data Storage. Each Customer has up to 100GB of Data Storage available per App. Kaldor reserves the right to charge the Customer at a reasonable rate for additional Data Storage used by the Customer.
A.2 - Availability. Kaldor shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to make the Pugpig Service available 99.9% of the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for:
- i) Maintenance carried out during the maintenance windows published on the Pugpig Developer Site from time to time, during which time the Pugpig software may be updated or upgraded and the Hosting infrastructure may be updated or upgraded;
- ii) Unscheduled maintenance performed outside Normal Business Hours provided that the Supplier has used reasonable endeavours to give the Customer at least 4 Normal Business Hours’ notice in advance.
- iii) Defects or downtime caused by changes made by the Customer to the Pugpig software code or the creation of new custom code by the Customer;
- iv) Downtime due to events outside Kaldor’s control.
A.3 - Back-up Policy. Kaldor shall use commercially reasonable endeavours to perform daily data and content back-ups on a 7 day retention cycle, with retained back-up on the 1st and 15th day of each month on a monthly retention cycle.
A.4 - Defect correction service levels. The Customer may notify defects and any other issues with the operation of the Pugpig Software or Pugpig Service to Kaldor via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kaldor will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct defects in the Pugpig Service and the Pugpig Software during Normal Business Hours according to the following levels:
A.5 - “Normal Business Hours” means 0900-1800, UK time, on Mondays to Fridays except for days which are public or bank holidays in England.
A.6 - Pugpig Support Pack. Kaldor will also provide the Customer with support for the following:
- General questions about how to use Pugpig Express or Professional and the Pugpig Distribution Service
- Managing releases and deployments to Pugpig Professional environments
- Troubleshooting general app store maintenance and third party integrations e.g. regenerating apple certificates/provisioning profiles
- Troubleshooting issues with origin content sources e.g. RSS feeds
- Troubleshooting issues with custom CSS
- Support and guidance with advertising formats
- Support and guidance with analytics
- Updates to the Pugpig Express theme for Pugpig Professional customers using the theme (only available if the site has not been modified)
- Troubleshooting custom code issues/bugs
This does not include:
- Any custom code (including writing custom CSS or JS) (including any fixes required following troubleshooting of custom code issues/bugs
- Creation and management of in app purchases
- Systems issues that fall outside of Pugpig (e.g. RSS feed imports)
The following response times will apply (within Normal Business Hours):
- Critical support requests (where the issue prevents the ability to publish or consume content) – response within 2 hours
- Non-critical support requests- response within 24 hours
A.7 - Subscription Change Requests. The Customer may give notice to Kaldor to change its Subscription in accordance with terms of the Pugpig Customer Agreement by emailing to the following email address: email@example.com
A.8 - New Product Features. Requests for new product features may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at which point they will be evaluated and, if appropriate in Kaldor’s sole discretion, placed on the relevant Pugpig roadmap.