Before you delve into the Drupal Starter Theme you need to download and install our Drupal Pugpig Connector (available to download on our website) and follow Getting Started with the Drupal Connector guide
- Download and unzip the file above
- This will provide two further zips - one for the module and one for the theme.
- Install the module - this will create new content types using Drupal Features
- Next tick/install all the new types under ‘Features’ in the list of modules
- Go to Administration » Structure » Content types » Pugpig Edition (Note: This will require having the Field UI Module enabled)
- Select “Manage fields”, and edit the field Pages (field_pugpig_pages) and add the newly created Starter Pack content types (Full Bleed Images, Main Article, Multiple Short Articles)
- Install the activate the theme - note that if you are already using your Drupal instance for your web site, refer to the Pugpig docs on theme switching.