Using the section category
The Drupal connector includes the section category, but will also include categories for the page type and more. The Pugpig clients will use the first category they see in the ATOM feed.
The Pugpig clients will use the first category they find in the Atom feed by default. If you want to force the client to only use the section category you will need to insert the following line of code in to the DocumentViewController.m
In order to access to this data source you may need to cast this method to one of the supported data sources -
There are currently 5 different supported formats for links to editions (see below for details):
- HTML Manifest Document Type- a simple text based format that allows ordering of documents
- Atom Document Type - an XML based format that provides enhanced metadata for documents
- Package Document Type- uses the Atom format, but packages content into ZIP files to reduce number of network calls
- OPF Document Type- used to support unzipped EPUB files.
- ePub Document Type- used to support zipped EPUB files.
Before this line: