1. Locate slider metabox on the article and shopping pages.
2. Enter content for each slide. Remember to click 'Add entry' to save each slide.
3. Add the slider to the editor above by placing the cursor where you would like to position the slider and click 'Add Slider' located in the editor toolbar. You should now see a pop up with a list of your slides.
4. Select the slides you would like to add to this slider and click ok.
5. Save the article and preview your slider.
How to create a slider
Sliders can be created on article and shopping pages, providing an alternative way of displaying content. Our slider feature inherits different layouts depending on the content which means your slider should always look good no matter what your content.
1. To create a slider, edit or create a new Article or Shopping page.
2. Locate the slider metabox. It contains fields for slide title, slide content, image and caption.
3. To create a slide, fill out the fields as needed and click Add Entry. This is considered the content for one slide. Repeat the process as many times as needed. You will see a list of each slide you create underneath this metabox. It is possible to reorder the slides after creation by dragging the number on the left side of the table.
4. To add the slider to the page, place the cursor in the editor at the top of the page at the location you want to insert your slider.
5. Click 'Add Slider'. This will initiate a slider pop up from which you will be able to tick which slides you would like to appear in your slider. Click 'Ok' and you'll see a slider placeholder added to the editor.
6. Save your article and preview.