Use the Event Widget to promote upcoming events in the Bolt timeline, allowing users to save the event date straight to their device.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
- For best visual display, the image should use a 15:4 aspect ratio, for example 375x100 pixels
- Enter an accurate address into the location field and we'll provide you with a map link
STEP 1 - CREATE AN EVENT WIDGET
Navigate to the Event Widget page located in the left vertical toolbar.
Click 'Add Event Widget'
Set up the Event Widget details:
- Enter the page title. Note this will not appear on the widget it is just a reference from within the admin area
- Enter widget title. This should be the name of the event
- Upload an image. For best visual results, images should use a 15:4 aspect ratio
- Description. Enter a sentence to describe what the event is
- Add a start date/time. Include the start date and/or time of your event
- Add an end date/time. Include the end date/time of your event.
- Add event location. Enter an address for the location of the event
- Enter url. To provide more information about the event, enter an external url. It will be displayed as a 'Find out more' button on the event. The link will also be used for sharing
STEP 2- ADD EVENT WIDGET TO EDITION
In the Collection Tags setting, select the edition to display your new Event Widget.
Save Step 1 & 2 by clicking Publish.